POD Print Savvy
Ever since we opened our doors in 1996, we’ve specialized in the print on demand (POD) segment of book manufacturing. We’ve led the way with innovative processes including online quoting and ordering, a virtual bookstore, and continuous improvements in infrastructure.
And while many printers are just now entering the POD market, we’ve stayed ahead of the pack by investing continuously in state of the art equipment and fine-tuning our manufacturing processes.
- POD from Day One!
- POD, short run digital and offset printing, single copy to short runs
- Soft and hardcover books, over 500 trim sizes
- Monochrome and full color, 1200 dpi, color splitting automatically
- High volume perfect binding and saddle stitching
- Complete warehousing, fulfillment and distribution services
- With as little as one copy, POD lets you choose the exact quantity every time without sacrificing quality
- Allows publishers to reduce their investment on new titles that do not have defined sales expectations
- Reduces overhead: warehousing, personnel, and operational costs
- Saves time by shipping directly to your end-customer via PG Direct
- Allows you to monetize your backlist of titles inexpensively
- Consolidate orders to eliminate confusion, improve service and cut costs
The Right Partner. The Right Size.
We made our reputation by being nimble and customer-centric. At PG, we continuously strive to understand and support your publishing business. Instead of a rigid program with lots of rules and specifications, our team delves into your goals and programming requirements. Then we design and implement a fully integrated POD solution that helps you achieve greater impact and results.
And because we work with a whole range of publishers and customers —from self-publishers to global academic publishers to associations and Fortune 500 companies—we’re accustomed to curve balls and can turn on a dime, bringing our creative ideas and print savvy to each and every customer.
- Online quoting and ordering with 24/7 tracking
- Flexible IT staff that can work with all file formats and offer customized programming solutions, which include PO, POA, and ANS data exchanges
- Electronic ordering via XML, CSV, and EDI
- Fast digital file uploading
- In-house preferred routing to publishers and end-users
- Global print and distribution to Europe, India, Asia and Australia
- Servicing all major wholesalers with weekly LTL delivery service to Amazon and Baker & Taylor
- Combined POD and stocked inventory titles in one out-bound shipment for global delivery
Find out how PG can help you solve your publishing challenges. Contact us today at 888-404-3769 or email email@example.com.