Your Books ARE Your Brand.
Every industry sector has specific needs when it comes to book creation. Academic publishing, healthcare, schools and university presses, associations, small businesses and large corporations all depend on PG for their publication printing.
Science Technical Medical (STM)
For more than 19 years, STM publishers have trusted PG to print and deliver their titles worldwide. How do we do it? We combine our innovative technologies with old-fashioned craftsmanship to ensure the highest print quality in the industry. Your books are your brand, and we are committed to producing high quality textbooks that reflect and enhance your publishing business.
Flexibility is our hallmark. We strive to better understand and support your business by delving into your goals and requirements. Then we design a fully integrated POD solution that helps you achieve greater impact and results.
For journal publishing, we offer a complete supply chain solution. Warehousing, kitting, inventory management, fulfillment and shipping/mailing are available—all under one roof. That means greater opportunities for distributing your titles – around the world and around the corner.
- Experience with leading STM publishers worldwide
- Hardcover, softcover, over 500 trim sizes
- Global printing and distribution to multiple countries
- Three manufacturing facilities for expedited production schedules
- Customized systems for automatic order streaming, production, and response
- Large page count – 1200 pages with PUR binding
- Automatic color-splitting anywhere in the book
- Servicing all major wholesalers
Case Study for a Large International Publisher
Building on two centuries’ experience, a customer of Publishers’ Graphics grew rapidly over the last two decades to become a leading international academic publisher of more than 1,500 journals and 1,800 new books annually, with a backlist in excess of 20,000 specialist titles.
A publisher of this size and scope needed a solution to help manage their growing global printing demands. For the last eight years, they partnered with Publishers’ Graphics to help minimize print runs, inventory levels and eliminate outside freight costs.
Challenge: Decrease print runs to micro levels to keep inventory down and eliminate freight from outside sources.
Solution: Use PG’s In-Plant Services for short-run first prints, reprints and micro-replenishment: an automated system that orders books daily to maintain precise inventory levels.
- Eliminated freight cost into the warehouse.
- Inventory levels are at an all-time low, yet there are fewer out-of-stock situations.
- Turnaround time on specific orders is within 24 hours.
- Consolidated customer orders to eliminate confusion, improve service and cut costs.
Today’s school and university presses are seeking ways to control overhead expenses including the costs of warehouse space and distribution. Let PG help you reinvent your supply chain with a POD and Distribution solution.
With warehousing, inventory management, and fulfillment services, PLUS print-on-demand, short run digital, and offset printing, all your publishing needs are under one roof.
Direct to consumer distribution
We print and distribute thousands, even millions, of books every year. Our flexibility allows us to ship directly to you, your customer or to wholesalers/resellers. Single copy to a dozen pallets and anything in between.
- Warehousing along with fully automated inventory control, fulfillment and shipping/ mailing services
- Combine POD and stocked inventory titles in one outbound shipment for domestic and global delivery
- Global Distribution: print and distribute your titles in US, Europe, Asia, and Australia with our partner print providers
- Servicing all major wholesalers: weekly deliveries to Amazon and Baker & Taylor via LTL pickups or daily UPS ground service
- Preferred vendor shipping rates
- In-house postal experts keep abreast of ever-changing regulations
—Dr. Susan Swartwout – Publisher, Southeast Missouri State University Press
Your job is to bring people together for an inspiring exchange of valuable information. Our job is to help you do that seamlessly. From course books in any quantity or format to conference materials and programs, PG is your go-to resource for association printing.
Print on Demand
With as little as one copy, POD lets you choose the exact quantity every time without sacrificing quality. Print with full color, coated paper, softcover, hardcover and a variety of trim sizes. For longer print runs of workbooks, guides, and directories, offset printing is available.
Choose from any tab or fastening style you need—dividers, plastic coil, 3-5 hole-drill, saddle stitch, perfect binding, bind-in CDs, alphanumeric numbering, page perforation…we’ve done it all.
Online Quote System
Get convenient, 24/7 access to select your specifications, place orders and track your book through the manufacturing process.
PG can print color anywhere within your book, not just on its cover.
Fulfillment and Distribution
Minimize inventory, warehouse space, and operating costs. We’ll ship directly to your end-user. And we print, store and fulfill marketing/premium items for trade shows and exhibitions.
We take the hassle out of customs issues, shipping and warehousing costs. You get worldwide distribution through our established network of print providers.
—Jen Monsen Leach, Author/Illustrator
Children’s books and color go hand in hand! With our sophisticated digital equipment and seasoned press operators, you can achieve vibrant and rich color saturation like never before.
Plus, we can insert color anywhere in your book – page five, page 50, or page 150! It’s cost-effective and your book gets noticed. Print with full or mixed color, coated paper, softcover, hardcover and a variety of trim sizes.
We make self-publishing a piece of cake! With our Instant Quote, Bookstore, and POD solution, we’ve created the perfect trio of tools to make publishing easy and efficient.
Print on Demand (POD)
- Print one. Print 500. And anything in between.
- High quality hardcover, softcover
- Color is our forte! Insert color pages, anywhere in the book
Instant Quote 24/7
- Quick quotes online, always available
- Choose from a wide selection of papers, binding, trim sizes
- Place and track orders immediately
- Save time and money – we print, pack, and ship your book, you keep the profits!
- Simplified ordering and tracking
- Safe and secure